Canines of Inaria

Welcome to Dogs of Inaria! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, if you have an account please log in. However, if you are new to the site I recommend registering to see what Inaria is all about!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Canines of Inaria

Welcome to Dogs of Inaria! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, if you have an account please log in. However, if you are new to the site I recommend registering to see what Inaria is all about!

Canines of Inaria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canines of Inaria

A WolfQuest™ Community Pack

3 posters

Pack is finally open and operational!

Ares
    Ares

Miniature Biography
    Mate: Not Available at this time
    Experience:
    Pack is finally open and operational! Left_bar_bleue100/100Pack is finally open and operational! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Pack is finally open and operational! Empty Pack is finally open and operational!

Post by Ares Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:55 am

I was going to get this up yesterday, but something came up and I couldn't.

The pack is finally open and rearing to go, along with accepting members! I have to say I am really proud with how everything turned out, and would like to give a HUGE thanks to everyone who helped make this pack possible!
    (Aka, Adalae, Silverhybrid, EpicalMe and Legendary-Taco)

I am also very, very, excited to see how this pack turns out, and hope that it will live for a very long time!
    Adonia
    Adonia

Miniature Biography
    Mate:
    Experience:
    Pack is finally open and operational! Left_bar_bleue100/100Pack is finally open and operational! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Pack is finally open and operational! Empty Re: Pack is finally open and operational!

Post by Adonia Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:54 pm

Glad to hear it's up and open! (:
    Shasta
    Shasta

Miniature Biography
    Mate: None at the moment.
    Experience:
    Pack is finally open and operational! Left_bar_bleue5/100Pack is finally open and operational! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Pack is finally open and operational! Empty Re: Pack is finally open and operational!

Post by Shasta Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:12 pm

I think it's safe to say I'm equally excited as you are, Dom! If my suspicions are correct, and I do hope they are, I think this pack will grow to be quite successful, and I can't wait to become a part of it's growing process! ^_^

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:47 pm

Long live Canines Of Inaria!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content