Canines of Inaria

Welcome to Dogs of Inaria! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, if you have an account please log in. However, if you are new to the site I recommend registering to see what Inaria is all about!
Canines of Inaria

A WolfQuest™ Community Pack

List of Teachers/Teacher Applications

Ares
    Ares

Miniature Biography
    Mate: Not Available at this time
    Experience:
    List of Teachers/Teacher Applications Left_bar_bleue100/100List of Teachers/Teacher Applications Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

List of Teachers/Teacher Applications Empty List of Teachers/Teacher Applications

Post by Ares on Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Hello! Are you looking to become a teacher and teach a new student how to roleplay? Or maybe you're just checking here to see what available teachers are here. Well, you're in the right place!

Requirements to be a teacher:
    First let's start with the requirements, unfortunatly yes we have them. This is to make sure that you actually know a lot about roleplay to teach. They are as follows:

- Have been a roleplayer for quite some time
      - Know the ins and outs of roleplay
      - roleplay in more than one sentence
      - Don't power-play or goddmod
      - Can roleplay realistically
      - Will be willing and ready to teach when you are assigned a student
      - Will not wine/complain about not becoming a teacher or beg

List of Current Teachers
    • Ares

Application for teaching:
    Send the bellow application to Ares via the PMing system on this site. He will get back to you as soon as possible. Make sure to fill out all aspects of the application, and prove in the application that you understand what is expected of you. Failure to do so might not get you teacher position.

Code:
    Character Name:
    How long have you been roleplaying for? (give an estimate date)
    How active are you in the pack? (on a scale from 1-10)
    What can I expect of you?
    Example of roleplaying style:

Note to newbies: Please just post on this topic that you are in need of a teacher, I will try to assign you one asap. ;)

Current date/time is Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:26 pm