Canines of Inaria

Welcome to Dogs of Inaria! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, if you have an account please log in. However, if you are new to the site I recommend registering to see what Inaria is all about!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Canines of Inaria

Welcome to Dogs of Inaria! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, if you have an account please log in. However, if you are new to the site I recommend registering to see what Inaria is all about!

Canines of Inaria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canines of Inaria

A WolfQuest™ Community Pack

+3
Artemis
Zephere
Ares
7 posters

Torture Chamber

Ares
    Ares

Miniature Biography
    Mate: Not Available at this time
    Experience:
    Torture Chamber Left_bar_bleue100/100Torture Chamber Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Torture Chamber Empty Torture Chamber

Post by Ares Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:31 am

Torture Chamber
    Torture Chamber Touture%20chamber

A large room filled to the brim with various torture devices. It is advised to stay out of this room, however it is somehow used to discuss matters between a council member and those who have broken a rule (received a warning). I wonder why?
    Zephere
    Zephere

Miniature Biography
    Mate: None.
    Experience:
    Torture Chamber Left_bar_bleue0/100Torture Chamber Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100)

Torture Chamber Empty Re: Torture Chamber

Post by Zephere Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:04 pm

The sleek female moved into the dark room; herself she had been exploring the massive 'den'. It was the first thing she did as she entered the domain. At the moment she was completely unaware of the canids that lived in the massive area.

Fayne's eyes glared at the sharp spiked traps,she had never seen one. And her reaction was to sniff at the objects.

It was rusty, yet an very faint smell of blood was still there.
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Assembly Member
    Assembly Member

Miniature Biography
    Mate: None
    Experience:

Post by Artemis Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:12 pm

She had been following the strange, unfamiliar fae for a while now, and stopped near the entrance, sending a looming shadow across the room. She grimaced slightly at the musty and aged foul scent of blood, but the expression upon her mug quickly diminished as she got used to it.

"And who might you be?" the fae asked, letting her cranium fall to a tilt.
    Zephere
    Zephere

Miniature Biography
    Experience:

Post by Zephere Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:21 pm

Fayne quickly turned her crown towards the female with an quite a suprised expression planted on her own face.

"And who might you be?"

Fayne flicked her auds to the question, however she didn't hesitate answering it at all.

"The name, is Fayne."

She replied, with an rather sharp tone in her voice. She'd be able to handle one if thid female attacked. Right?
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Assembly Member
    Assembly Member

Miniature Biography
    Experience:

Post by Artemis Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:26 pm

She tilted her head a bit more at her sharp tone, but remained calm "Hello, Fayne" she greeting flatly "Do you mind if I ask, why you are in our pack's territory?" she said with a hint of dominance, her eyes glowing with curiosity. She wouldn't like to fight this fae, but if she had to, she would.

She sat on her haunches slowly and waited for a response from the stranger.
    Apollo
    Apollo
    Assembly Member
    Assembly Member

Miniature Biography
    Mate: No one
    Experience:

Post by Apollo Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:27 pm

I had caught Artimes's scent a while back and followed, coming to a skidding, clumsy halt between the two. "Hiya!" I barked, my large chest making my voice deep and loud, but the obvious friendly note to my voice made it less demeaning.
    Zephere
    Zephere

Miniature Biography
    Experience:

Post by Zephere Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:46 pm

"Do you mind if I ask, why you are in our pack's territory?"

Fayne was suprised, this was not just some abondoned area.
    It was a pack territory. She quietly shock her head.

"I honestly didn't know."

She replied, soon after hearing the "Hiya".
    She glanced at the dog that had entered, with courious eyes.
    Apollo
    Apollo
    Assembly Member
    Assembly Member

Miniature Biography
    Experience:

Post by Apollo Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:50 pm

I looked the wolf over, standing up to my full, towering height. "Why are wolves shorter than me?" I asked curiously, looking down at her. "I thought wolves where bigger"
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Assembly Member
    Assembly Member

Miniature Biography
    Experience:

Post by Artemis Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 pm

She raised than furrowed her eyebrows slightly, at a loss of what do say "Well than, would you like to join?" she inquired, smirking in a friendly manner.

Her smirk grew into a small smile at the sight at her friend, Apollo. "Hey, Apollo." she greeted with a slight twitch of the tail

Last edited by Artemis on Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Zephere
    Zephere

Miniature Biography
    Experience:

Post by Zephere Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:55 pm

"Well than, would you like to join?"

Fayne quickly nodded, her two golden orbits looking at the female in agreement.

Her air flicked to the slightly bigger dog, he was obviously wondering of that. So did she.
    Apollo
    Apollo
    Assembly Member
    Assembly Member

Miniature Biography
    Experience:

Post by Apollo Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:00 pm

"I'm too big I think, I've never met anyone taller than me except the two legs, but like not another dog" I rambled on as if I'd known this wolf forever. "Have you met a dog as big as me?" I asked.
    Zephere
    Zephere

Miniature Biography
    Experience:

Post by Zephere Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:03 pm

"I have. I suppose." Fayne looked at the grey dog, she was just some inches smaller. It didn't make much of a diffrence, yes?

"The memory is faint, however."

She let out a low sigh, trying to get the memory more clear than it was.
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Assembly Member
    Assembly Member

Miniature Biography
    Experience:

Post by Artemis Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:05 pm

She sat on her haunches, but soon got up, having been fascinated by all the grim objects scattering the room, deciding to go investigate them.

The first place she had gone was a rope hanging from the ceiling. She pawed at it lightly, sending it swaying a bit. She than strolled over to chained connected to the wall, poking them gently.
    Shasta
    Shasta

Miniature Biography
    Mate: None at the moment.
    Experience:
    Torture Chamber Left_bar_bleue5/100Torture Chamber Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Post by Shasta Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:38 pm

After seeing Apollo run off in this direction from the Amusement Park, Shasta padded after him, interested in where he might be going. However, as the husky reached her destination her interested faded. The place was terrible, in her opinion. The smell of old blood mixed with rust was enough to make anyone sick to their stomach. Pinning her ears back, Shasta spotted Apollo here, along with two other canines.

"What is this place?" she asked quietly, a mild trace of both disgust and fear in her voice. Even though she knew that nobody had probably used this place in years, she still didn't feel comfortable at all here.
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Assembly Member
    Assembly Member

Miniature Biography
    Experience:

Post by Artemis Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:40 pm

She spun around to a slightly familiar voice, seeing it was the fae from earlier "Hello, Shasta, is it?" she greeted "Nice to meet you" she smiled warmly.

She tilted her head in thought, she herself not knowing what this place was "Well, I'm not sure, but I'm guessing it was an old torture chamber used by the twolegs back in the day" she tried to explain
    Shasta
    Shasta

Miniature Biography
    Mate: None at the moment.
    Experience:
    Torture Chamber Left_bar_bleue5/100Torture Chamber Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Post by Shasta Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:43 pm

"Yes, that's right. And you're... Artemis?" Shasta replied, tilting her head. She knew she'd seen her before, and she thought she'd gotten her name right. She then shivered at her explanation of the place. "Not a very nice place, huh?" she said, looking around with a snaky expression.
    Ares
    Ares

Miniature Biography
    Mate: Not Available at this time
    Experience:

Post by Ares Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Sighing greatly Ares walked along the halls of the castle, coming across a particular room that he would rather to just stay away from. Even for this brute, the place was unnerving however he would never let it get to him.

He let out a large bark before entering the room, his teal eyes gazing over the area.
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Assembly Member
    Assembly Member

Miniature Biography
    Experience:

Post by Artemis Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:45 pm

She shuffled into a more comfortable position "You are correct" she nodded. She looked around the grim room, traces of rusty red blood on the wall, on the floor, and on the devices around the area and shuddered "You've got that right" she said in reply.

The fae heard a loud bark and her gaze flickered over to Ares, the male who most likely emitted the sound "Hello there" she greeted
    Casey
    Casey

Post by Casey Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:27 pm

Crouched low to the ground, Casey creeped into the dark room, looking around for a light source. Stalking in farther, she heard soft voices and called, "Hello?" Perking her ears and widening her eyes, she searched wildly for whatever was in the room.
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Assembly Member
    Assembly Member

Miniature Biography
    Experience:

Post by Artemis Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:40 pm

The fae perked her ears and turned to the source, which was yet another stranger "Hello there" she said in greeting to the animal "Who are you? And may I ask why are you in our pack's territory?" she said kindly and curiously, though her voice had a small tone of dominance within it.

Her deep chocolate orbs flickered to the animal's body, this animal wasn't really familiar to her, yet she speaked her own language "And.. What are you?" she said, hoping the stranger wouldn't take offense to the comment
    Casey
    Casey

Post by Casey Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:01 pm

Casey
    "Hello there" she said in greeting to the animal "Who are you? And may I ask why are you in our pack's territory?"

Casey's auds perked higher, as she turned toward the obvious canid that had spoken. The fae's voice was hinted with with dominance, which made the hyena feel safe, considering she wasn't being snapped at. "Hullo." She yipped again, "I didn't know this was your territory..." Casey paused searching for a name but settled with, "Ma'am. I was just escaping, and this eerie place seem like the perfect hiding spot, no? The ambiance is intriguing, different than everywhere else I've been. How did you find this place? Was it hard? I gotta admit, it gives me the heebie-jeebies, but-" cutting herself off from rambling for the next hour, Casey bowed in respect.

"And.. What are you?"

"Well, I'm a hyena of the spotted species, we're native to Africa but I'm special. Been raised in this here country all my life. I also have a little bit of maned wolf in there somewhere but that's a completely different story. Don't know how my great-grandmother met a maned wolf, when we've been in a zoo for many generations, must have been one wild zoobreak, huh?" Casey chuckled, and looked to the dominant wolf, "I'm Casey."

Artemis
    Artemis
    Assembly Member
    Assembly Member

Miniature Biography
    Experience:

Post by Artemis Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:09 pm

She leaned in to get a closer look at the fae "Ah, I see. You mind if I ask, what - or where - are you escaping from exactly?" she tilted her head "And call me Artemis" she smiled "We found this place from exploring, and lots of it, if I remember correctly." she explain promptly

"Nice to meet you, Casey" she said to the hyena "Africa? That's a far ways away" she said in a somewhat curious voice
    Casey
    Casey

Post by Casey Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Casey

"Ah, I see. You mind if I ask, what - or where - are you escaping from
    exactly?" she tilted her head "And call me Artemis" she smiled "We found
    this place from exploring, and lots of it, if I remember correctly."

"You did a good job exploring, that's for sure, Artemis," Casey replied looking up toward the celing. "Weeell.
    I'm escaping from my own prison basically. The things there seemed as
    eerie as those ropes over there. They separated me from my family and
    took me to some other place with other animals like me except they..."
    Casey looked back to Artemis, "I'm
    not much on talking about it. In a nut shell the no-furs took me away
    from my family, and I escaped to here in fear that they might do
    something to me."

"Nice to meet you, Casey" she said to the hyena "Africa? That's a far ways away"

"Pleasure is all mine, and yes Africa is a long way away. I've never
    been there, but my ancient elder came from there and I would love to go
    there one day but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to get there yet, gotta
    learn to swim first. This place isn't bad though, I like it."
    Casey grinned and flicked her tail,"What about you? Where are you from?"
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Assembly Member
    Assembly Member

Miniature Biography
    Experience:

Post by Artemis Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:35 pm

"Mm" she nodded at Casey's story "Sometimes the twolegs are foul creatures, that's for sure" she snorted "I wonder why they would even need places like these" she said, referring to the torture chamber they were currently in "If it's what I think it's for, now that's just horrible" she shook her head "Like, why would they need to do this for?" she rambled on, but stopped, figuring she wouldn't want to hear it

She inhaled and began a new sentence "Anyhow, that's quite interesting. One day you'll hopefully be able to be with your own kind" she smiled "To answer your question, not really sure, to be honest. I believe I'm just from where all maned wolves are from, I suppose?" she said, not really sure how to answer the fae's question.
    Casey
    Casey

Post by Casey Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:45 pm

Casey
    "Sometimes the twolegs are foul creatures, that's for sure" she snorted "I wonder why they would even need places like these"
    she said, referring to the torture chamber they were currently in "If
    it's what I think it's for, now that's just horrible" she shook her head
    "Like, why would they need to do this for?"

Casey nodded in agreement, "Why would they have to much disrespect for their own kind? I understand everyone gets mad sometimes but..." Casey peered at the equipment around the room, "Insanity." She yipped with a nod.

"Anyhow, that's quite interesting. One day you'll hopefully be able to
    be with your own kind" she smiled "To answer your question, not really
    sure, to be honest. I believe I'm just from where all maned wolves are
    from, I suppose?"

"That's interesting," Casey barked, "Probably from Western North America or so, somewhere nice."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:10 am