Canines of Inaria

Welcome to Dogs of Inaria! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, if you have an account please log in. However, if you are new to the site I recommend registering to see what Inaria is all about!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Canines of Inaria

Welcome to Dogs of Inaria! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, if you have an account please log in. However, if you are new to the site I recommend registering to see what Inaria is all about!

Canines of Inaria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canines of Inaria

A WolfQuest™ Community Pack

2 posters

Roleplay Plot Discussion

Ares
    Ares

Miniature Biography
    Mate: Not Available at this time
    Experience:
    Roleplay Plot Discussion Left_bar_bleue100/100Roleplay Plot Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Roleplay Plot Discussion Empty Roleplay Plot Discussion

Post by Ares Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:03 pm

If you have any discussions for roleplay plots, please use this topic to do so. It keeps everything more organized. Wink

I will keep a master list of suggestions bellow:

Accepted Suggestions

Declined Suggestions

The Waiting List
    Shasta
    Shasta

Miniature Biography
    Mate: None at the moment.
    Experience:
    Roleplay Plot Discussion Left_bar_bleue5/100Roleplay Plot Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Roleplay Plot Discussion Empty Re: Roleplay Plot Discussion

Post by Shasta Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:48 pm

Since this roleplay is centered around a town/city, I think it would be interesting if humans would come into the town (say, the military or something of the sort?). Member's characters could be captured, and they would all have to work together to try to escape the humans, etc.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:44 pm

I like that one Shasta.

Another suggestion/extension to that (also involving antagonistic humans) could be that these militairy humans bring along K9 Units that have the task of aiding thier masters in ridding the city of its strays and exotics in efforts to make Inaria habitable for humans once more. The dogs only order: to kill on sight.

We could make it so that these K9s are forbidden to 'speak' to any animal outside thier unit, so that they would appear (and RP) as simply mindless killing machines. Just so that we wouldn't have to invest much time into them, kind of like RPing a random hunt.

The dogs could come in later as the plot progresses, maybe after we 'escape' form the humans clutches as Shasta said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:58 am