Canines of Inaria

Welcome to Dogs of Inaria! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, if you have an account please log in. However, if you are new to the site I recommend registering to see what Inaria is all about!

Canines of Inaria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canines of Inaria

A WolfQuest™ Community Pack

Pack is finally open and operational!

Ares
    Ares

Miniature Biography
    Mate: Not Available at this time
    Experience:
    Pack is finally open and operational! Left_bar_bleue100/100Pack is finally open and operational! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Pack is finally open and operational! Empty Pack is finally open and operational!

Post by Ares on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:55 am

I was going to get this up yesterday, but something came up and I couldn't.

The pack is finally open and rearing to go, along with accepting members! I have to say I am really proud with how everything turned out, and would like to give a HUGE thanks to everyone who helped make this pack possible!
    (Aka, Adalae, Silverhybrid, EpicalMe and Legendary-Taco)

I am also very, very, excited to see how this pack turns out, and hope that it will live for a very long time!
    Adonia
    Adonia

Miniature Biography
    Mate:
    Experience:
    Pack is finally open and operational! Left_bar_bleue100/100Pack is finally open and operational! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Pack is finally open and operational! Empty Re: Pack is finally open and operational!

Post by Adonia on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:54 pm

Glad to hear it's up and open! (:
    Shasta
    Shasta

Miniature Biography
    Mate: None at the moment.
    Experience:
    Pack is finally open and operational! Left_bar_bleue5/100Pack is finally open and operational! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

Pack is finally open and operational! Empty Re: Pack is finally open and operational!

Post by Shasta on Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:12 pm

I think it's safe to say I'm equally excited as you are, Dom! If my suspicions are correct, and I do hope they are, I think this pack will grow to be quite successful, and I can't wait to become a part of it's growing process! ^_^

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:47 pm

Long live Canines Of Inaria!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:58 am