Canines of Inaria

Welcome to Dogs of Inaria! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, if you have an account please log in. However, if you are new to the site I recommend registering to see what Inaria is all about!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Canines of Inaria

Welcome to Dogs of Inaria! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, if you have an account please log in. However, if you are new to the site I recommend registering to see what Inaria is all about!

Canines of Inaria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canines of Inaria

A WolfQuest™ Community Pack

2 posters

How to Post Images or Videos in Chat or Posts

Artemis
    Artemis
    Assembly Member
    Assembly Member

Miniature Biography
    Mate: None
    Experience:
    How to Post Images or Videos in Chat or Posts Left_bar_bleue100/100How to Post Images or Videos in Chat or Posts Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

How to Post Images or Videos in Chat or Posts Empty How to Post Images or Videos in Chat or Posts

Post by Artemis Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:36 pm

How to Post Images & Videos

Well, this topic seemed extremely necessary, since I see people everywhere, every day having trouble with this.

To post images in the chat or a post, use the following code...

Code:
    [img]URL Here[/img]

OR, if you wish, you can put the direct link to the image instead of the URL, but please note, they are basically the same thing.

To post videos in the chat with Youtube as your video provider, use this code

Code:
    [youtube]Link To Video[/youtube]

The same code can also be used to post videos in your posts.

For more assistance with BBCode, use this guide.
    https://caninesofinaria.canadian-forum.com/faq?mode=bbcode

Shasta
    Shasta

Miniature Biography
    Mate: None at the moment.
    Experience:
    How to Post Images or Videos in Chat or Posts Left_bar_bleue5/100How to Post Images or Videos in Chat or Posts Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)

How to Post Images or Videos in Chat or Posts Empty Re: How to Post Images or Videos in Chat or Posts

Post by Shasta Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:45 pm

Thank you for posting this, Art! I'm sure this will really come in use; I didn't know about the Youtube code beforehand ^_^"
    Artemis
    Artemis
    Assembly Member
    Assembly Member

Miniature Biography
    Mate: None
    Experience:
    How to Post Images or Videos in Chat or Posts Left_bar_bleue100/100How to Post Images or Videos in Chat or Posts Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

How to Post Images or Videos in Chat or Posts Empty Re: How to Post Images or Videos in Chat or Posts

Post by Artemis Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:50 pm

You're welcome, Shasta =D I noticed quite a few people didn't know how so well, why not? :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:54 pm