Canines of Inaria

Welcome to Dogs of Inaria! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, if you have an account please log in. However, if you are new to the site I recommend registering to see what Inaria is all about!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Canines of Inaria

Welcome to Dogs of Inaria! You are currently viewing this forum as a guest, if you have an account please log in. However, if you are new to the site I recommend registering to see what Inaria is all about!

Canines of Inaria

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Canines of Inaria

A WolfQuest™ Community Pack

Pokémon Discussion

Artemis
    Artemis
    Assembly Member
    Assembly Member

Miniature Biography
    Mate: None
    Experience:
    Pokémon Discussion Left_bar_bleue100/100Pokémon Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Pokémon Discussion Empty Pokémon Discussion

Post by Artemis Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:30 pm

Since many of the members here like or play Pokémon, I thought I'd make a discussion.

Feel free to talk about your favorite Pokémon trainers or Pokémons, levels in your games, ect.

Pokémon Discussion Empty Re: Pokémon Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:36 pm

I used to play pokemon religiously two years ago.

I knew all about EV and IV training, and kept track of my pokemon's stats as I trained them. I spent hours designing a dream team to use against my hacking friend, but I only mamaged to get three of the pokemon ready... alas.

Now I don't play anymore. But I still can name 200 pokemon off the top of my head and can't name the first ten elements of the pereodic table. I spent so much time with Pokemon, it was a big chunk of my late childhood.